- 1 big ol’ bag of Brussels sprouts (I never realized until just now that it’s “brussels” instead of “brussel”
- 2 Tbsp of Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 3 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
So basically there are like 3 steps aka this is easy as pie.
- cut the brussels sprouts in half and cover them with the Olive Oil (the pan should have aluminum foil on it to make for easy clean up (you’re welcome)
- put them in the oven for 20-ish minutes at 425
- Mix all the other stuff in a bowl and toss the brussels sprouts in them when they are done cooking
Done! Bam. Easiest, yummiest, most delicious-est (that’s a word now) recipe I’ve made in a long time.