These little babies are good to have 2 by 2. Easy to make and they make me feel like I’m being healthy becuase they have leeks and asparagus in them. Super simple to make. You will need the following ingredients and have fun making this. I got the recipe from the Tone It Up program but added a few little twists of my own.
- 1/2 c. plain greek yogurt
- 4 whole eggs
- 1/2 c. egg whites (aka 4 egg whites)
- 1 c. chopped asparagus
- 1/2 c. chopped leek
- coconut cooking spray
Easy peasy. Then just follow these steps and you will have your lovely Frittata Muffins!
- Preheat oven to 350
- Sauté asparagus and leek
- Mix all eggs and yogurt together
- Spray muffin pan (lightly, you really don’t need much spray.
- Mix veggies with eggs
- Use a 1/4 c. scoop to portion out the muffin sizes – it just makes it easier that way
- Cook for about 15-20 minutes